...To The Moon..




. . . to the moon . .

I didn't know what to say to you
Words weren't enough anymore 
And they're not enough now 
Leaving things the way I did 
Was something I had to do

It's hard to believe so much time has passed
When time feels as though it creeps along

Not a day goes by that don't think of you
I wonder 
"How" and "What" you are doing
What you think about in your quiet moments
If you think of me

I missed you before I went away
I missed you
And I didn't want to

I miss you now 
And feel the bittersweet of never wanting to forget
The sound of your voice 
Your laugh
And the way that only you could say my name

I hope to know you tangibly someday
If we are meant to
On that day we'll see

Between now and then
You are there
And I am here

I know you are loved
I pray you are happy
Please
Stay Safe & Well

And never forget what I told you
When I told you
How truly special you are to me...


. . . too the moon . .
Written by GGRae
Copyright © 2014
All Rights Reserved


Image ©GGRae









No comments:

Views