Vivid...


Vivid

Juat a dream
Still thinking about how your lips felt on mine
The way you taste
The warmth and smell of your breath
Your body

I cannot shake the feeling
Of how it felt to have you grasp hold of me so tightly
Forcefully pulling my body to yours
Putting me in my place

A perfect kiss that quaked me to my core
You have wiped my slate clean
You have made it hard for me to think of anything else
Or even remember a kiss that came before

Realistic
I am fully aware of the reality of who you are
Know
That I know my place

You are my muse
And have unintentionally been so all along

No longer an intangible silhouette
I see you 
I know who you are
I vividly dream of you
In full color

You affect all of my senses
Making this insomniac look forward to sleep

 
~ Vivid ~ 
Copyright © 2013
Ginger Gonzales

All Rights Reserved


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are in fact wonderful ideas in on the topic of blogging.
You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep
up wrinting.

my weblog - cara cepat untuk hamil

Views