Looking for A. D. A. M.


Looking for A. D. A. M.
 
I am strong
Smart and funny
Open minded
Quiet and loud
Tall
Dark
And I am told that I am attractive

I am decent
I have common sense
And I am straight spoken

Not to a fault
But I am not one for having something I’ve said relayed through the grapevine

I am trustworthy
Loyal and honest
I know what I want when it comes to life and love

But I haven’t found him yet

I am looking for A. D. A. M
A  decent  amazing  man
Has anyone seen him

He is smart
Beautiful inside and out
Extremely funny
A true gentleman
Charming and sweet

He loves life
He knows who he is and what he wants
He is strong in every sense of the word

Loyalty and honor are two things he takes very seriously
When it comes to the people he loves
He gives one hundred percent

And he has this way of making everyone he meets
 Feel at ease and welcome
Because when they look at him
They see a decent amazing man

If you've seen him
Please tell him that I am trying to find him

~ Looking for A.D.A.M. ~
 Written by  G.,G.Rae
Copyright © 2004
Ginger Gonzales 
All Right Reserved

No comments:

Views