Silent Echo...


These quiet words
Used to echo loudly through my mind
Disquieting
My already restless soul

The act of unearthing them
Used to bring me such relief
Make me feel lighter
Tangible

These words
My words
Have traveled farther
Than my voice could have carried them
They have traveled farther than I could have imagined

Relieved
These words are still palpable
In and on any space outside my mind
The act of unearthing them
No longer appeases my soul

Out of me
They wait to hit the air
Like leaves waiting for a breeze
They wait to be seen by another
To bring peace
To bring relief
To disquiet their mind
To make restless their soul


~ Silent Echo ~
Written By G.,G.Rae
Copyright © 2013
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

PMG said...

Love this... calm... <3
pg

InsideTheAttic By GGRae said...

Thank you!! <3

Views