Intangible...


The first time I saw him I was very young

He was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life

Literally breathetaking
Looking at him was like staring into the sun

I didn't know at the time 
How well his aura fit his name 

Many years had past
I came across some things written about his life

I wrote of how those stories affected me

Never in my life did I imagine I would ever cross his path
But I have

I found him to be 
Kind - Silly - Strong Willed
Passionate & Blunt
Restlessly Nomadic

My smile was the first thing he noticed
He wasn’t shy to tell me what he saw in my eyes

There is something so intimidating about him
I don’t know what or why

And something so unbearably intangible  
It makes me wish 
He didn’t cross my mind as much as he does



~ Intangible ~
Written by ~ G., G. Rae
Copyright © 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Views