Charley...



Charley
Charley was a friend of mine
We met when we were young
There were so many things about him
That made him special
That made him fun

He was his mother’s only child
His step dad was his friend
Everywhere he went
He touched everyone around him
No matter where he was
He fit in

As we grew
He became my brother
He holds a special place within my heart
He will be with me forever
No matter how far we are apart

Charley was a friend of mine
How much I loved him
I hope he knew
I never really got the chance to tell him
Things like that 
Shouldn't be so hard to do

He had this inner light
It was as brilliant as the morning sun
He could brighten up the cloudiest day
That is why every day I will think about him
Because I don’t want the light he shared to ever fade away

Charley was a friend of mine
And even thought he is gone
He lives on inside my heart
He lives on inside of those who love him
&
We will never be apart

~
Dedicated To The Memory Of My Little Brother
Charles Albert Marco
April 24, 1981 - April 9, 1997

~

~ Charley ~
Written by G.,G.Rae
Copyright© 2003
Ginger Gonzales
 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Views