Bittersweet Goodbye...



~ To my children ~

If you are reading this
I am gone
But I couldn’t leave you without saying goodbye
I know this must be hard for you
Please try not to cry

When the tears come because you miss me
Please know that I'm still here
Just because you can’t see me
It doesn’t mean that I’m not there

I can hear you when you talk to me
I can see everything you do
And even thought we’re not together
I hope you know 
I am so very proud of you

 I will watch over you while you’re sleeping
I will visit you in your dreams
I promise your pain will ease in time
I know how hard that seems

If you need me don’t be sad
I am only a dream away
Remember that I will always love you
And we will be together again someday
 
~ To my love ~

If you are reading this
I am gone
I couldn’t leave you without saying goodbye
In know this must be hard for you
Please try not to cry

When the tears come because you miss me
Please know that I’m not gone
Death may have taken my body
But my spirit still lives on

Love
I can hear you when you talk to me
I am still watching over you
And even though we’re not together
I haven’t stopped loving you

We will be together again someday
This I know for sure
Because a love like ours is truly rare
And us together is the only cure




Written by G.,G.Rae
Copyright © 2004
 
All Rights Reserved







No comments:

Views