I Am - Who Am...


Who Am I
I Am You
I Am the voice that’s in your heart
I'm what you know is true

I Am inside of everyone you meet
Everyone you pass upon the street

I Am the rich
I Am the poor
I Am the excuse for every war

I Am loved and hated in many names
But in every name
I Am still the same
And all of this hate makes me so ashamed
So when I cry inside it begins to rain

But those tears will dry
Those clouds will part
So that hopefully someday you will see
I Am - Who Am
I Am you - You are me

If not
The weight you carry upon your shoulders is yours to bare
You’ve created your own crown of thorns
You’ve done all this because you’ve ignored what’s right
You’ve turned your back on the truth that’s in your heart
And put out its light

But in all this darkness there is a glow
Like the moon that shines upon the snow
And like the snow it is soft and white
Because it is the purest form of light

To reveal this light we hold the key
It’s hidden inside of you and me

And it all begins with just one word
It’s a simple word
In it you will find
Love
Trust
And Peace of mind

To reveal this light
To turn the key
You must first understand I Am – Who Am
I Am you – You are me

I Am What’s Good
I Am What’s Right
I Am That Tender Kiss Goodnight
I Am The TRUTH
I Am What’s Free
And through all of my names
It is my hope
My wish
That everyone will someday see

I Am – Who Am
I Am YOU and You Are ME…


~ I Am - Who Am ~
Written by G.,G.Rae
Copyright © 2003
Ginger Gonzales
All Rights Reserve

Views