One Thought...


I’m a strong believer in fate
And that it leads us down certain paths
Regardless of the fact we want to go down those paths or not
To help us find the missing pieces to life’s puzzle

In many cases
We find that missing piece in a place and time in our live
We never in a million years expected to find it

What do we do when that missing piece is right in front of us
And we’re not exactly ready for what we’ve found

Well
If fate is as strong and adamant as I believe it to be
Coming across that missing piece the first time wasn’t fate
Merely serendipity
A glimpse into possibility

Being fortunate enough to cross paths a second time
No matter how unexpected

That’s fate

Nothing in this life should be rushed
Whatever is meant to be
Will be

All any of us can do is pay attention to the signs
Listen to our hearts
And always refuse to let fear stand in our way

This is my take on life and love
A small window into how I think and feel
And my way of testing fate

Or maybe is it fate’s way of testing me
 
One Thought
Written by G.,G.Rae
Copyright © 2004
Ginger Gonzales
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Views