Letting Go...




Letting Go


Stuck inside my mind again
How did this happen
How did I lose the words I so often spoke
How do I find my way again
When all I do is float

Nothing to fall back on
Nothing to catch me if I land
How do I find my way again
When there is no ground to even stand

Fear is holding me back

The fear of what I’m not afraid

Living in denial is what keeps me in this stifled state

Admit to myself that I’m not floating
All I’m doing is holding on
To a life not happy 
But familiar
Counting the days till the year is gone

Fear is holding me back
The fear of falling of letting go

But my fear of never knowing
Now outweighs my fear of the great unknown

Learn to let go is what I must do know
Close my eyes and just fall back

Learn to fall is what I must do now
Just let go of what holds me back


~ Letting Go ~
Written by G.,G.Rae
Copyright © 2005
Ginger Gonzales
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Views