Restless...

I wake up 
I go through the motions
I wait for something that won’t happen
I sit and stare at a blank sheet of paper
I refuse to write what I need to say

Too many years
Too many losses
Not crying or venting like I need
I try to keep moving forward
Knowing I’ve lost my way

Nothing feels right anymore
Just empty

I move ahead
But it's an almost motionless crawl
Wanting all of this spinning to stop
I can't see straight
And I can no longer make sense of it all

You can’t hear me when I call to you
But my words I know you’ll feel
This isn’t a dream to be awaken from
This life and pain is far too real

Wishful thinking was my curse
I no longer dream asleep or awake
I no longer feel much of anything anymore
I don’t know how much more I can take

How many deaths can one survive
How many chances does one get
Backseat driving in my own life
Quietly asking myself
Why I'm not there yet

Papa
I miss you

Angel
I’m sorry

To the one that hurt me
Leave me alone

I’m not yours anymore

And to The One
I know you feel me


What the fuck are you waiting for


~ Restless ~
Written by G.,G.Rae
Copyright © 2012
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Views